|Vol 2 (2014): Middle Class||Struggles of Distinction: Young Women Constructing Their Class Identity in Egypt’s Americanized Milieu||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 6 (2016): The Rebel||Intellectuals and the People: Portrayals of the Rebel in the 2011 Egyptian Uprising||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4 (2015): Area Studies||Policing January 25: Protest, Tactics, and Territorial Control in Egypt’s 2011 Uprising||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4 (2015): Area Studies||Reorientalizing the Middle East: The Power Agenda Setting Post-Arab Uprisings||Abstract PDF|
|Karim Malak, Sara Salem|
|Vol 6 (2016): The Rebel||Troublesome Thugs or Respectable Rebels? Class, Martyrdom and Cairo’s Revolutionary Ultras||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 6 (2016): The Rebel||All that is Banned is Desired: ‘Rebel Documentaries’ and the Representation of Egyptian Revolutionaries||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 6 of 6 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"