|Vol 5 (2015): Periphery||Reconfiguring Periphery: Localizing Spatial Dependencies of Capitalism in West Asia and North Africa||Abstract PDF|
|Andrea Fischer-Tahir, Dimitris Soudias|
|Vol 5 (2015): Periphery||A Periphery Becomes a Center? Shopping Malls as Symbols of Modernity in Iraqi Kurdistan||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 5 (2015): Periphery||Spatialities of Hunger: Post-National Spaces, Assemblages and Fragmenting Liabilities||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 5 (2015): Periphery||Projects of Improvement, Continuities of Neglect: Re-Fragmenting the Periphery in Southern Rural Jordan||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 5 (2015): Periphery||“Getting By” at the Urban Periphery: Everyday Struggles of Informal Merchants in Tunisia||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"